Today I am spotlighting Project Pop Art. Sixteen hit films were re-released with brand new wraparound cover art reimagined by artists from Gallery 1988. The blu-rays are available exclusively from Best Buy (Movie Art Makeovers: 16 New Limited Edition Blu-ray Covers Unveiled).
• Please support Kevin Dart
• Please support Scott Derby
• Please support Dave Quiggle
• Please support Jeff Boyes
• Please support DKNG Studios
• Please support Anthony Petrie
• Please support Rich Kelly
• Please support Joey Spiotto
• Please support Chris DeLorenzo
• Please support James Flames
• Please support Dan Mumford
• Please support Sam Gilbey
• Please support Phantom City Creative, Inc
• Please support Tom Whalen
If you are curious, my personal favorites are Desperado & Kung Fu Hustle. I like the warm color palette and tattoo style of Desperado, and the Kung Fu Hustle cover’s color palette appropriately packs a punch (Get it?!). I am not sure if these DVDs will be available much longer so hurry on over to Best Buy!!
– Lauren Michele 🙂
• Previous Post: Matt Kaufenberg
• Previous Video: Covergirl Exact Eyelights Tutorial
Labrecque, Jeff. “Movie Art Makeovers: 16 New Limited Edition Blu-ray Covers Unveiled.” ew.com, 24 Oct. 2014, http://www.ew.com/gallery/movie-art-makeovers-16-new-limited-edition-blu-ray-covers-unveiled. Accessed 2015.