Hello hello hello readers!! I know my blog posts have been few and far between. A lot is going on in my life right now, and I have been very overwhelmed. Unfortunately my blogging had to take a dip on my list of priorities, but things will be drastically changing very soon. Allow me to explain…
1. I am 40 days away from my college graduation. Yay!! Once the college chapter of my life has ended, I will be giving my blogs the tender loving care they deserve.
2. My portfolio is almost complete. Once it is complete, my new work will be put on my photography website. I will post when my website is completely updated.
3. This Friday, August 22nd, I am hosting a photography exhibition at Calvary Chapel Garland from 7-9pm. There will be photographs, music, and snack food. Anyone and everyone who lives within or around Dallas county is invited. This is the address: 1546 Rowlett Rd. Suite 115, Garland, TX 75043
4. I started a Youtube channel 7 months ago under the name Lauren Michele. My vlogging has also been put on the backburner, but I upload videos every now and then. I have four new videos from the past two months. After I am done with school, I will definitely be vlogging more and seeing where that takes me. Check out my channel, and if it interests you, please subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCic1VLw_OuW2fzDQ88oi_AA/videos
5. For those of you not subscribed to my personal blog, check it out and subscribe: https://laurenmichelepoetry.wordpress.com/
6. Last, but certainly not least, I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. This art blog now has 108 followers, a number beyond what I expected when I started. Thank you!!
That is all for now. I will be back very soon. Never give up readers!!
– Lauren Stewart 🙂
“Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.” – Unknown